You set a bunch of good things in motion by buying from CeCe's Wool.
Why We Love Wool
Wool has been a trusted fiber since ancient times and it resists dirt and is easy to clean.
THE SCHACHT ZOOM LOOM
The Schacht Zoom Loom is a small, compact mini pin loom that lets you weave anywhere, any time. The looms lets you weave 4" squares that can be stitched together to make shawls, table runners, baby blankets, and more!
- The sloping interior edge guides your weaving needle.
- Graceful extended sides are easy to hold.
- Molded-in instructions on the front and back are always there when you need them.
- A handy slot holds the starting yarn without knotting.
- Made in Boulder, Colorado
The Zoom Loom comes in an attractive carrying case. A 6″ weaving needle and a 3″ yarn needle are included, as well as a full-color instruction book with three projects. Check out the instructional videos below.
Price is $39.00
We used Sunflower DK variegated yarn for these squares. You can find this locally grown and made yarn on our yarn page.