If you're local, you can use the code PICKUP to save on shipping and pick up the spinning wheel in the shop! We will assemble it fro you.
If the wheel is being shipped, it will ship to you directly from Ashford in New Zealand. Please email us to inquire about current ship times.
Ashford's most popular wheel for new and experienced spinners. This is an excellent beginner wheel due to its easy learning ratios, double treadle and affordable price. The double treadle and ball bearings allow for easy treadling and "hands-free” start. Treadles are hinged to allow a comfortable heel-toe action. The stretchy drive cord does not require any adjustment as you change from one ratio to another and always maintains the correct tension. The scotch tension allows easy control of the drafting process. The central flyer is convenient for right and left-handed spinners. The wheel is easy and quick to assemble with the Allen key supplied and the robust construction makes this an ideal wheel for individuals, schools and clubs.
- Robust construction, quick and easy to assemble
- Scotch tension for simple, precise adjustment
- Double treadle, with polyurethane hinges, for effortless treadling
- 3 speed sliding hook flyer with frictionless yarn guides
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing
- Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage
- Timber veneered MDF wheel with ball bearings ensure smooth, silent spinning