- Ironwood Hill Farm's Finnsheep Farm Yarn spun in a sleek 3 Ply DK Weight.
- Natural color skeins are undyed.
- Dyed skeins are hand dyed on the farm using plants and flowers that we grow or that we harvest from the wild. Occasionally we use a small amount of dried plant extracts to offer a special color that would be perfect for one of our yarns.
- Natural based grey yarns produce a heathered "earthy" color yarn when overdyed. Natural white based yarns produce a brighter clear color.
- All yarn photos were taken outdoors using only sunlight, providing the truest example of each yarns color. Yet, each computer device may show colors a bit differently.
This yarn is always the best! Great millworker, hand, and shades of natural dyes.
As soon as I touched this yarn I knew that I needed to get more. My first project was a hat using the grey and cochineal. Lovely contrast with those colors. My next project will be a pullover using the lighter grey and cochineal again. I am happy to have been able to knit with a breed I had not used before. It will probably wear very well.
Beautiful. Just as advertised. High quality. Arrived quickly.