You set a bunch of good things in motion by buying from CeCe's Wool.
Why We Love Wool
Wool has been a trusted fiber since ancient times and it resists dirt and is easy to clean.
- Product Care
CARING FOR YOUR WOOL BED PILLOW:
Caring for your wool pillow is simple.
- Protect your new pillow with a pillowcase or pillow cover.
- Wool fill in pillows will compress with use. Fluff up your pillow daily to help minimize compression.
- Spot clean your wool pillow cover only.
- DO NOT PUT YOUR WOOL PILLOW IN THE WASHER! It will felt.
- If your pillow comes with a zipper, you can remove the wool and let it air out in the sunshine and wash the cover.
WASHING YOUR WOOL DOG BED:
Caring For Your Wool Dog Bed
Rest assured that your new dog bed is filled with 100% pure wool, and only wool.
With mindful care, your premium wool pet bed can last a lifetime.
- Just remove the cover and toss into the washing machine.
- Launder on the delicate setting with cold water and a mild soap.
- Dry flat.
- Inner bedding is spot clean only.
- Never, ever put the inner bedding in washer/dryer—it will shrink beyond repair!