This is one accessory tool that can do a lot! Made with washable kraft fabric, there are internal metal sheets that make every surface magnetic. You can stick a chart on one surface, your pattern on another, and when you prop one side up for display, the angle is completely adjustable, making it even more versatile. Use the strong magnets included to keep small tools, charts, patterns, recipes and more at hand while you are working. Like many of COCOKNITS Tool's it could help organize a variety of different projects -- it's uses are only limited by your imagination!
- Made of sturdy washable paper
- Color: Kraft or Gray
- Measures 11" (28 cm) x 9" (23 cm) (when folded).
Each Makers' Board Comes With:
- 4 round magnets covered in PLA (made from fermented plant fibers called polytactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugarcane. It is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastics.)
- 2 small, round, uncovered magnets to hold tools
- 3 strong, uncovered rectangle magnets for propping board and holding other tools
- Packaged in a linen drawstring bag for storage or to use as a project bag.
How to Use:
- Open the folder and use rectangle magnet(s) to prop up one side
- Use covered magnets to attach papers and small round magnets to attach and store tools on the board.
- Can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Cling your other CocoKnits tools to the magnets on your board, like the row counter, stitch markers or cable needle.
- Companion products sold separately (ruler and gauge set, set of 6 colorful magnets).
- To wash - CAREFULLY remove metal sheets. Machine wash empty Kraft folder in cold water on gentle cycle, lay flat to air dry. Return metal sheets when dry.